Most of you know already that Daddy left for a few months. He is in Anchorage, Alaska. He left almost a week ago (at 2am, grr). He says it is beautiful there, and after promising to never put any place where snow is a recurring form of precipitation on his dream sheet, he wants to put Alaska there!? I hear it is beautiful there, the Northern lights are on my 'to see before I die'list and I suppose I could make it work in a snowsuit rather than a swimsuit, but for now I am enjoying the island life.
Yesterday after school the kids and I packed a picnic lunch and headed to sunset beach. It is a beautiful beach, and one of the few here with real sand, not the broken coral that hurts your feet. The waves were crashing, and Dayton would have have nothing to do with the water, he had fun in the sand while Keegan and Braden played in the water.
The main advantages of Document Management
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment