Saturday, July 26, 2008

tagged myself...what a dork!

5 and 10
I tagged myself...from Cindy's blog. I thought it looked fun, so here goes.
10 years ago: July of 1998, It was the summer before going to 10th grade. I was carhopping at Bumpers :(
5 years ago: July of 2003. I had just found out I was pregnant with Braden. I was working at Outback and going to College full time. I had just changed my major from business to Education. So glad I made that choice!
5 months ago: February. We celebrated Bradens 4th Birthday and our 8th wedding anniversary.
5 things on my list of things to do tomorrow:
1. Assist Aviva on a photo shoot of several generations of Okinawan women. So excited I can barely stand it.
2. Laundry, sorry family...if you shower this am you have to shake dry. I just took the last clean one.
3. Ride bikes with the family weather permitting. (Yes I finally got one)
4. Get some packages ready to mail that I have had sitting in the closet forever.
5. Hang a few pictures since the self help store had these dandy little 3M sticky back hooks things and Thomas doesnt have to drill for 20 minutes to hang them.
5 bad habits:
1. Not being consistent with the kids
2. not bringing all the stuff back into the house that the kids take to the car
3. not putting clothes away as soon as I fold them, then someone messes them all up.
4. blog surfing whem I should be doing other things...hello laundry
5. DrPepper....nuff said
5 places I’ve lived:
1. Mississippi
2. Okinawa
3. thats
4. about
5. it
5 things people don’t know about me:
I am pretty much an open book, this will be hard.
1. I can't swim for crap! Went on a snorkel excursion last week and lets just say I didn't get very far from the boat.
2. I don't eat the ends of french fries.
3. I worked my tail off to get my Bachelors with 2 kids and working full time.
4. I broke my left arm in several places and its really crooked now.
5.I'm only 25, people always think I am so much older.

OK, heres my tag list:
Traci
Kassia
Crystal
Jessicka
Angela

Have Fun Ladies!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have the SAME bad habit..well several...but the one about bringing stuff in from the car...I'm AWFUL about that.

Anonymous said...

We have the SAME bad habit..well several...but the one about bringing stuff in from the car...I'm AWFUL about that.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I love you and I miss you!! Im in Ohio, so dont freak out when you see someone from Ohio scanning your blog, just me love!

Anonymous said...

Ok, and I realize I said I miss you, I do miss you, lol and how sad is that because we dont see eachother. But I miss talking to you, lol. I feel like we are lovers or something.

Whatever. I miss you. lol. and you like it.

aviva5271 said...

1. Yesterday was AMAZING - thanks for coming to assist. You had those kids going and made for 90% of the great natural smiles! THANK YOU.
2. You SO don't look old. Every one of those women had a look of total shock when I told them you had 3 kids. They didn't believe me, they thought I'd brought my friend's high school daughter.
3. um yeah.... online & playing with blogs & photos instead of doing laundry & parenting & whatever else - GUILTY.

Love the way you write, girl - keep it going. And the photos are improving exponentially day by day. It's a joy to watch!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog ;) Pics are GREAT!!!!!!!